If you need immediate medical or psychiatric assistance please call 911

You can reach the confidential NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association) helpline at:


You can reach SAMSHA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) at:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)


I wish you the best on your recovery journey. I know you can do it. If you want to know more about my journey including the folk rock opera (How to Survive a Poison Apple) that I wrote about my recovery, you can find it here.